Sunday, April 08, 2012

// // 1 comment

I Wanna Be a Jewbag

by Reb Akiva @ Mystical Paths

It’s not often that a member of a politically connected wealthy Democratic Jewish family coins a new anti-semitic insult…


A few years ago the college daughter of major democratic supporters in the U.S. started raising money from her friends.  Posting a series of photos of herself and friends in riske’ pictures with large dollar denominations, she coined (or used some existing urban-political slang) the term Jewbags (Jewish moneybags).

Today she finds herself in a high powered political position as part of the Obama campaign, as an outreach coordination to the Jewish community.  In other words, a Jewish fundraiser going after Jewbags.

Unfortunately, she also finds her former inappropriate language and photos (I didn’t include the photos) coming back to bite her.  (Note to EVERYONE, once you post it - it lives FOREVER and will come back to greet you.)

The Democrats' "jewbag" problem.…the daughter of two major Florida (Democratic Jewish) donors who have raised more than $500,000 for the Obama campaign.  …according to party sources, was tapped by (a congresswoman) to serve as a liaison to the Jewish community, even though party officials and people close to Obama told her that more senior Democrats were already handling those responsibilities….

The Democratic Party’s newly appointed Jewish outreach liaison is pictured on Facebook in a series of provocative photos with her friends holding (large denomination) dollar bills and referring to themselves as “Jewbags” and the “Jew cash money team.”

Jews, big pockets ripe for the picking for the Democrats.  (Ok big zionist conspiracy, you forgot to forward me the number for my big account.)

1 comment:

  1. And just to think over 70% of the American Ashkenazic Jewish community is going to vote for that piece a garbage a 2nd time. Why wait for November. Pray that G-d brings judgement now. The other 25 to 30% should get out while the getting out with more than $10,000 in assets is still possible.


Welcome to Mystical Paths comments. Have your say here, but please keep the tone reasonably civil and avoid lashon hara. Due to past commenting problems, all comments are moderated (this may take a few hours.)

Your comments are governed by our Terms of Use, Privacy, and Comments policies. We reserve the right to delete or edit your comments for any reason, or use them in a future article. That said, YOU are responsible for YOUR comments - not us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails