-- Today’s Skim for Jews is sponsored by: Heichal Menachem of Ramat Beit Shemesh, Israel. --
-- “We’re creating a new Torah complex, a community & youth center where every Jew will receive a warm welcome. --
-- We have to raise $250,000 with donations quadrupled this week only! Phone +972-77-902-2770 to donate!” --
Be informed, be a smart Jew in 5 minutes. Here’s the news being talked about by Jews today…
Today’s Skim of the News for Jews
- Republican Party Convention in progress in the U.S. The never ending American presidential election continues with the Republican party convention. Is this season 2 or season 3 of this TV program? While the U.S. election is enormously important, the never ending aspect of it is an overwhelming amount of irrelevancies.
- Jewish deputy mayor of Istanbul, Turkey murdered in his office. Turkish TV reported that the assailant had stormed the office. Related to being Jewish or related to the coup? Or both?
- An axe wielding man shouting “allahu akbar” stormed a passenger train in Wurzburg Germany, killing 4 and wounding 14. He has been identified as a 17-year-old Afghan who entered Germany as a lone refugee, though the “motive” is unknown. Sure it is.
- Secret part of deal with Iran allows them to build nukes in only 9 more years. “A previously secret addendum to the internationally negotiated nuclear deal with Iran reinforces Israeli concerns over the agreement and Iran’s ability to rush towards the bomb if it so chooses. Key restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program imposed under the accord will ease in a decade, cutting the time Tehran would need to build a bomb to six months or less from present estimates of a year.” Peace through letting your enemies do what they want!
- Study: At least 100 million muslims have a favorable view of ISIS and over 200 million support terrorism as a tactic. That’s only 10%…that’s a lot!
…and that’s the news of interest to Jews today.
-- If you’d like to sponsor Skim the News for Jews, contact email@example.com --