Please help the poor of Israel this Passover. Kimcha d'Pischa is everyone's responsibility. See our videos and donate on our sidebar (over there --> ), or click here.
* Reb Nati at Mystical Paths
We were zoche, we had the incredible merit, to be with the Holy Tzadik HaRav Shalom Arush, shlita, in the field near the kever (holy resting place) of Dan ben Yaakov (Dan the son of the biblical patriarch Jacob) in the hills near Beit Shemesh.
For the first time ever we filmed a tzadik in hisbodedut (unstructured personal prayer to Hashem). He graciously permitted this specifically to share with all of us an example of how we should express our emunah (faith) in the Creator of the world. We were humbled to witness his power of prayer.
We have been blessed to be able to share this with you. Here is the Rav with personal example of yesh ma lasot, there is something to do to! (As opposed to all those who sit an moan, ein ma lasot, the situation is hopeless. There is always hope, as we see...)
* 7 Minutes - Hebrew w/English Introduction - Subtitles, soon to be added (summary in English below...)
Here is an authorized translation/synopsis:
1. Hashem, have pity on Your children, that each one should have complete emuna, asking You for advice and help from the first thing in the morning. “Hashem, help me to do your will,” and to appeal to Hashem for His help during every single situation of the day.
2. When a person encounters difficulties in life, he should realize that those difficulties are from Hashem. Once he learns that, despite the difficulties, life becomes pleasurable.
3. Hashem, do us loving kindness so that we all should believe in you, for emuna is the foundation of everything good in the world.
4. Hashem wants us to live with each other in love and peace, with harmony and connection, that each person helps his fellow. Hashem, make such a world.
5. Everyone should join in hafatza (Akiva adds - hafatza = spreading Torah and emunah among the Jewish people and faith in Hashem among the world), to distribute emuna like a fire in a field of thorns.
6. Hashem, please take pity on this world, that nothing is worth anything without emuna, that You are the King, and that everyone crowns You as King.
7. With everyone joining in hafatza, we’ll see the light in this world, and the full redemption of our people, amen and amen.
HaRav Shalom Arush, shlita's Torah is regularly published at:
BreslovWorld and LazerBeams. Thank G-d, we occasionally merit to publish some here.
Posted at Mystical Paths, MPaths.com.
Tzadik in the sede',
This entry was posted on 4/11/2008 12:01:00 AM
and is filed under
Tzadik in the sede'
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
This entry was posted on 4/11/2008 12:01:00 AM and is filed under emunah , hisbodedut , prayer , Rav Arush , rebbe Nachman , Tzadik in the sede' , Yeshmalasot . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.