by Reb Moshe Yess, reprinted with permission...
All is now upside down. Good is slandered as evil. Evil is touted as good. Lies are taken for truth. Truth is called a lie. We find ourselves in a downward vortex, a reality contact meltdown, with seemingly no escape. Fear not.
We have no leadership whatsoever. We appear to have lost our moral compass quite a while ago. We have only opportunists now in Israel lining their pockets in the name of serving the needs of the Jewish public. No greater lie exists than the belief they expound that giving away pieces of the Holy Land will bring peace. Zionism is in suicidal free fall. Yet fear not.
In spite of all the wrongs at play here I actually applaud the darkness setting in. It's part of the daybreak that follows. For some reason known only to G-d the seed needs to rot before the fruit tree begins to grow. So I stay focused on the eventual outcome...focused on Moshiach. That's all that keeps me sane, these days. Trusting in anything else is going to be a wipe out.
Welcome to my situation room overlooking the events of planet Earth. This room includes all revealed variables known to yours truly and a few of his friends. It gives supreme high importance to Biblical Prophecies that very much appear now to be poised to manifest. Here’s the situation board :
The British just left Basra, Iraq. They allegedly handed it to the Iraqis to "administer". But in fact there is now a war of local militias going on for control of that city. It’s Iraq’s oil purse. The Lubavitcher Rebbe gave a Blessing to America for its war against Basra. This Blessing was given a few days after the first Gulf War of 1991 was already over. That Blessing therefore contained a Prophecy. Somehow...someway America is headed into a war with Basra, Iraq. Or perhaps it relates to a war against those in charge of Basra, Iraq. Basra is 30 miles from Iran. Iran has been financing the local Basra militias…and the general insurgency in greater Iraq as well. Iran has robbed President Bush of his Arab Democracy dream for the Middle East. Bush is now a lame duck. And Iran’s President is taunting and mocking him. Suddenly Iran is demanding a meeting of both countries’ ambassadors. Demanding...not requesting.
The US intelligence agencies just rewrote the definition of Iran’s "true" nuclear intentions with the now famous NIE (National Intelligence Estimate). We’ve just been informed that Iran did have a nuclear weapons program...but it stopped it in 2003! Iran has suddenly repented! Its lunatic President has also suddenly repented of his theology’s belief that by inciting WWIII he will hasten the arrival of Islam’s "Messiah". Iran no longer wants to wipe Israel off the face of the map. No, no, no that anyone should even think such an awful thing about angelic Iran. Nope...Iran just wants to live in peace now with the rest of the world. Iran merely wants nuclear power solely for its electrical grid. The folks who authored this NIE actually went to US universities. They have degrees. Some have Ph.D.’s [Piled Higher and Deeper].
That NIE reeks the same of what Chamberlain tried to do with Hitler. "Let’s give diplomacy a chance with Iran. Perhaps we are being too hasty in our suspicions about Iran’s true intentions." Such delusional thinking comes with a price. The same price that America had to pay for not getting into battle against Germany until the latest possible moment. Instead of fixing a small crisis America seems highly prone to allowing it to fester into an extravaganza of global proportions. Cast of millions.
The situation room is also focused on another diplomatic "solution". It’s called Annapolis. Goes like this: "You see…if we give the Arabs Jerusalem, the West Bank and the Golan Heights…(and whatever else they want) then they will be forever appeased and forever grateful to us and we can then whistle gleefully as we walk into our glorious American future with cheap oil forever."
But what if the Israelis don’t agree to forgo their native soil for Yankee oil supply? "Well then we’ll have to send in some "peacekeeping troops" to make such a peace mandatory. Won’t we, now!"
So you see the stage is set for all nations to advance against Jerusalem but solely in the name of "peace", mind you. And if by chance America finds itself slowly strangled of its oil supply by chortling Arabic/Persian populations then America will be forced to take oil by force...perhaps beginning in Basra...because our troops are already close by.
And whether its Basra or Jerusalem or both…our situation room is now referencing Jewish Prophecies that relate to King Messiah’s arrival. One Prophecy, Ezekiel 38, cites multinational troops headed to the Jewish Holy City. Read for yourself :
18. And it will come to pass on that day, when Gog comes against the land of Israel, declares the Lord God, that My blazing indignation will flame in My nostrils.
19. For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken; Surely there shall be a great noise on that day in the land of Israel.
20. And at My presence, the fishes of the sea and the birds of the heaven and the beasts of the field and all the creeping things that creep upon the earth and all the men who are upon the surface of the earth shall quake, and all the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall to the ground.
21. And I will call the sword against him upon all My mountains, says the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
22. And I will judge against him with pestilence and with blood, and rain bringing floods, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone will I rain down upon him and upon his hordes and upon the many peoples that are with him.
23. And I will reveal Myself in My greatness and in My holiness and will be recognized in the eyes of many nations, and they will know that I am the Lord.
The other Prophecy, Isaiah 34 talks about destruction of Basra.
1. Nations, come near to hear, and kingdoms, hearken. The earth and the fullness thereof, the world and all its offspring.
2. For the Lord has indignation against all the nations and wrath against all their host. He has destroyed them; He has given them to the slaughter.
3. And their slain ones shall be thrown, and their corpses-their stench shall rise, and mountains shall melt from their blood.
4. And all the host of heaven shall melt, and the heavens shall be rolled like a scroll, and all their host shall wither as a leaf withers from a vine, and as a withered [fig] from a fig tree.
5. For My sword has become sated in the heaven. Behold, it shall descend upon Edom, and upon the nation with whom I contend, for judgment.
6. The Lord's sword has become full of blood, made fat with fatness, from the blood of lambs and goats, from the fat of the kidneys of rams, for the Lord has a slaughter in Bozrah and a great slaughter in the land of Edom.
Both Prophecies seem to have implications of nuclear war associated with those events. And of course Iran would never tell a lie and actually create a nuclear weapon behind a veil of just building an electrical power grid. Why that’s just preposterous! Iran has repented! Why the NIE said so in plain English. What’s the matter with you?!!!!!
Both the Basra Prophecy from Isaiah (34 & 63) and the Jerusalem Prophecy from Ezekiel 38, 39 reference these two scenarios as triggers for Divine Intervention, Judgment and the Redemption of the Jews. That means the arrival of Moshiach, Judaism's King Messiah.
G-d...against Whom no nation can stand, is allowing the cup of evil to reach its brim. Both Prophecies speak of God bringing down the BIG STICK against the enemies of the Jews! One in Basra the other in Jerusalem. However the Ezekiel Prophecy also references the land of Edom...understood to be America.
Yup...it’s real dark and cloudy out there right now. Little blips keep showing up here and there. Like the tanking of the US dollar. The banking system is in crisis and may outdo 1929. California, the 8th largest economy in the world, is having a fiscal crisis. American credit card debt is in an alarming state.
Up is down and friend is suddenly enemy. This darkness makes hope dwindle. The darkness causes fear and doubts. But the increasing darkness is proof positive that Dawn is fast approaching.
Support the Path! - Posted at Mystical Paths, MPaths.com.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
// 12/25/2007 //